Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Naval Observations

I might not have a slave, but I may have found myself a boy. I met him on AOL. Suggested we meet up at Ty's last night. And he showed! (This, in and of itself, is pretty incredible.) He's slight, with a taut little body, reddish-blond hair, and blue eyes. At Ty's, I couldn't keep my hands off him. I was like a Jewish grandmother choosing a chicken. He's a career Navy guy. Still active duty. Likes bondage and loves piss. He's a great combination of butch and submissive. An Irish kid from the Bronx who laments that nobody plays stickball any more. I can't wait to just cover his small frame in steel chains, padlocked in place, and piss all over him. And, he might turn out to be the perfect Crash Test Dummy for me to explore rope bondage, and perhaps get something more than lamentable at it. Look for future appearances of him here. We'll call him 'blue,' as in Navy Blue, as in the blue of his eyes, as in the blue of the sea where he jumps from carrier to carrier while he's 'at work,' doing trainings on fire drills and ship collisions and the like.

Hey blue, wanna be my boy?


No comments: