Friday, August 22, 2003

Uh oh

The gist of this blog has evolved to be something like a 'an S/M life considered.' Lately, it hasn't been that. Not a lot of S/M going on. The piss I've been dealing with is not the kind you get by flagging yellow.

I've been concerned that my blog has become something along the lines of the blogs I hate: "This morning, I had oatmeal for breakfast. And that's really weird for me. I mean, usually, without even thinking about it, I have Count Chocula. But this morning I was like, I'm gonna have oatmeal. And it was really good. I made it with apples. I don't know if this is gonna become a regular thing. I'm really a Count Chocula kinda guy. I am definitely not an oatmeal kinda guy. And then I went to work at Kinko's."

That kind of blog.

Now granted, events of late have been rather extraordinary, but my blog has become a recitation of events.

Hate that.

Logistically, S/M is dicey at the moment. But I'll work something out.

Do me a favor: If Singletails becomes a blog that discusses S/M but doesn't describe a lot of actual S/M, send me an email along the lines of "Yo! Fish or cut bait! Whip somebody! Get tied up!"

Cool?

Cool.

Yo. Out.


No comments: