Friday, August 08, 2003

One great scene...

An internet date showed! And he was early! A displaced Los Angelino historian called from the Grove Street PATH station to let me know he was waiting. I finished my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and went to collect him.

And it was another afternoon of chain bondage. With the aid of my utility bin, I got to enact my Vin Diesel fantasy... chained at my feet, soaked in my piss. Angelino responded beee-yoo-ti-flee. Nice hard dick the whole time and lots of moaning in agony. And after I pissed him, after he felt the kiss of my most stingy flogger, I greased up my hand and worked his dick. He shot buckets. Good boy! Good Angelino! We like that!

I straightened up the den/dungeon while he showered, and then we had a great dinner at (where else?) Comfort Inn. Tonight, I had the salmon cakes, mac and cheese, and yams. Amazing. Salmon was spicey, mac and cheese were cheesey, yams were sweet. It was one of the best meals I've had there, and that's saying a lot. I look forward to more fun with Angelino.

...deserves another

And now I'm awaiting the arrival of Mr. Straight Guy. We talked on AOL last night. He wants me to tie him down and work his ass. He's clearly conflicted about it. I have about a minute from when he comes in the door to get him tied down. Now there's a challenge. I'm planning on cuffing him and putting a pillowcase over his head when he comes in the door, marching him into the next room, and getting him down on my weightbench on his knees with his ass in the air, then putting on some simple rope restraints. I think I can do that in less than a minute. Then again, he won't be in much of a position to check his watch.

Kinda makes me nervous. Isn't internalized homophobia the cause of most gay bashings? I'll have to make sure he's relaxed and in good headspace before there's any untying that goes on.

Am I juiced to fuck a straight boy? Is the pope against gay marriage? I never have particularly harbored much in the way of adoration of the straight man that afflicts so many of my gay brothers. But something here is feeding my sadism. I want him not to want it, and give it to him anyway.

We did a lot of negotiating on line, so we're both pretty clear about what the parameters are. He insisted on not playing with a safeword, but instead, everything stops at the end of ninety minutes. Hmmmm. I wish I had a clock that I could set up in his view. So he'd be able to see how much time he had left to endure all that I'm dishing out.

As it is, I'm going to go pretty easy on him. I plan on spanking his ass, and working his butthole with my fingers, my police nightstick, and a plug, and then hooking up my Omron electrical massager to his balls. Most of the drama of the scene will be verbal, as in, "Guess what's next on the menu, chump. Now I'm gonna fry your fuckin nut sack. You weren't fuckin planning on having any little chumps were you?" I'll be careful to guage things so I don't entirely scare the bejeezus out of him. The pussy.

But, I see by my watch that he was due here five minutes ago and he's not here. Most likely, he won't show. We met on AOL after all. And AOL is just about synonymous with No Show. My Friend and Landlord usually sets aside a night and books five or six boys from AOL, and rents some good movies he's been waiting to see on DVD. Usually, it's a quiet night spent watching movies. Sometimes, one of the invitees will ring the doorbell. Once, he had four boys in his cage. That was years ago.

So if Mr. Straight Guy doesn't show, I'm off to the Eagle. You'll find me on the roof, smoking cigars.

I was planning on meeting a boy from Philadelphia there tonight. We've talked a few times on the phone. He is major slave material. He called and said that he wouldn't be able to make it tonight, so we rescheduled for Monday afternoon.

Hot scene tonight, hot scene on Sunday with GI Joe, and meeting slavemeat on Monday. Is it biorhythms? My horoscope? The favor of the leathergods? Or just a string of good luck?

If this keeps up, Inferno will be sort of a slow and easy rest from all this action.


No comments: