Friday, August 29, 2003

Keckler rocks

Oh. Yeah.

So last night I made it to the Philadelphia Bondage Club. It's a great bunch of guys, and what's more, the space where they meet is unbelievable. Whaddya know, it's run by a kinky welder. And his work was creative, innovative, and beatifully made. He's my new best friend.

After the long long long drive down from Massachusetts, Keckler arrived, along with another member of the GMSMA novices special interest group. After much hemming and hawing on both of our parts, Keckler said it had been a long time since he was flogged, and I said I'd love to flog him. And we were off to the races.

Most interesting moment: I did my spit a spray of water over his back trick, and then when I asked him if he was surprised, he replied, "No. I read your blog."

Uh huh.

Keck's back was great to flog. The lighting was all blue/green, so I couldn't really tell if I was getting a lot of red until I got up close, but he just responds sooooo beautifully. Because getting flogged is a rare thing for him, I did a verrrry slow build up, but I was letting him have it full throttle in no time. It was great doing a scene with Keckler.

But the evening wasn't over. After the scene, we were standing around, and Keckler observed that I had 'a body that was made for hemp.'

"I could wear some hemp." I responded.

And in no time, I was. Keckler's bondage work is truly among the best I've seen. I just went into this totally blissful state of mind, just feeling the contact of my body and the rope. the going on and the going off were so swell. Keckler is amazing.

And that was all a great way to get myself ready for Inferno. Some really good play. I felt just opened to the possibilities, in my body, doing the dance. I can't wait.

Possibly, this could be the last I blog for the next two weeks. The Baron von Philadelphia came up from Philadelphia on the train. We spent the evening tooling around Doylestown, getting eyefuls of all the sweet bad boys smoking cigarets that hang out at the Starbucks on Main Street.

And now, it's 3:11 pm. We're watching some movie with Sara Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant on Bravo. Tomorrow it's off to Jersey City to pack, and then first thing Sunday morning, I hit the road to pick up Diabolique at Delta, then head west to Inferno.

And then, the universe splits open like an egg.

I'll let you know all about it when I'm back.

XOXOX.


No comments: