Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Enuff Already

Work today.

Aiyiyi.

After lunch, there was lots of post-priming, pre-topcoating scuffing to be done. So it was all hands around the scuffing table. That would be me and three co-workers. Conversation pretty quickly went to... uh... racks and poontang. And stayed there. I mean, it went on and on and on and on and on. It was wild and free-ranging. Did you know that Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen have posed topless?

So I just sort of silently devoted myself to scuffing. And felt dopey.

But in retrospect, I guess it just goes to show that whether they're homo or hetero, men are pretty much the same. It's all about getting laid. Not that I can't imagine women having a similar conversation, but I can't imagine it going on for three hours. I mean, talk about idee fixe. Dicks for brains.

Oh. And Starbucks Boy was a no-show for the second day in a row. Where hast thou gone, Starbucks Boy?

(See what I mean?)


No comments: