Friday, November 28, 2003

Santa Saturday, Green with Promise

Best. Night. At the Raven. Ever.

There were men with facial hair there! And we're talking, big, bushy moustaches! Wearing leather! And fatigues!

And, of course, they were all from Connecticutt. In town early for Santa Saturday tomorrow. I made a play for one guy, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe it was his exhaustion after the long drive, but he just seemed to be pretty sour. A sour guy. Sour about the locals. Sour about his hotel. Sour about his fellow Nutmeggers. Sour sour sour.

Upon entering, I was greeted with a familiar visage of a guy I used to hang out with at the LURE. We'll call him KennyCutt, in an homage to what Buffy and Jody used to call the place where Sissy went to college on 'Family Affair.' KennyCutt and I have talked on line. We've growled and woofed at each other countless times at the LURE. He was even there at the musclebear sex party where Special Guy and I had one of our first dates.

And there was KennyCutt, just about in my back yard. So after I got the brush off from the Sour Guy, KennyCutt and I started talking. And then he started working my nips. And then we went across the street to his motel room and got naked and hooded. I've long suspected that KennyCutt approached leathersex not in terms of bondage or flogging or hot wax or clothespins or whatever, but rather as putting on leather and having sex. And that's not quite what I've ever gone out looking for. These suspicions proved correct. That's what was on the menu for last night. And that was fine. A nice hooded-up fuck session. Perfect to get my head togehter.

Today is Takin' Care of Bidness Day. Got a lot of things to do. And tonight I'll head to my class reunion. And tomorrow will be Santa Saturday. And the Hunt for a Bear Dad. Sunday I might get together with a professional soccer player who is hot to get me in his leather straight jacket. And Monday I spend in Philadelphia, having caffeine-fueled conversation with the Baron von Philadelphia.

And then it's back to work.

Cool.


No comments: