Thursday, November 27, 2003

Santa Saturday Aspirations

Two days till Santa Saturday. I'm leathering up and heading to the Raven to night in hopes that there will be some early arrivals. Last night was really really really sad.

Maybe He'll be there. He'll spot me, wearing my leather, smoking a cigar, surveying the room. Flagging hunter green right. boy seeking Dad. He'll introduce himself. We'll talk. He'll ask what the deal is with me. I'll tell him.

"I'm a Top. I like being a Top. A few months ago, my stepmother died. I moved back here to Bucks County after thirteen years in New York City to look after my father. Our roles are reversed. I'm parenting him now. And since that time, I've had this desire for a Dad. A big, dominant, cigar-smoking Dad. I'm looking for that security. And I'm looking to serve. And, I've been exploring submission lately. Trying to get a handle on it. Wouldn't say I'm an expert at this point, but I'm enjoying trying to get a handle on it."

He'll smile. Reach down. Remove one of the belted leather bands from around his biceps. He'll raise it up to my face. "Kiss it, boy."

I kiss it. He puts it around my neck. Adjusts it for a snug fit. Buckles it in place. Smiles again.

"You're mine now. How about showing these boots some attention, boy?"

Yes, Sir!

Down I go. Tongue to boot leather.

*sigh*

Probably, it will be a day of drinking beer and eating hot dogs and running into men I know, or with whom I've chatted on the internet. And that will be that.

As per my usual strategy, set your sites low, and then, if anything (anything) happens, then it's a windfall.

And, it's pretty much assured that I'll see some good play this weekend. It's Lambasting! A dungeon party in Lambertville! A day and night of cammeraderie and leathersex. Way cool. And right in my back yard.

Cheers!


No comments: