Monday, November 24, 2003

Let's Call Him 'Bucky'

Now that Starbucks Boy has a name, I think it's time he get something a wee bit less anonymous sounding here on Singletails. So Bucky it will be.

Give me a button and I'll sew a vest on it. Give me a molehill and watch me set to work making a mountain out of it.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Don't choke the World Wide Internet with your cautionary emails.

But there is something definitely going on with me and Bucky.

Today. After work. I head to Starbucks for my latte. There he was. This time, I greeted him by name. He was glad to see me. Much Eye Hockey ensued. Bucky said that he got a break if I was able to hang around. I headed outside to smoke a cigar, since that seemed to be a draw for Bucky on Saturday. I smoked. I read my book. I sipped my latte. No break for Bucky.

And tonight, I had welding school. So when I couldn't wait much longer, I headed in to let Bucky know that I was leaving. More eye hockey ensued. He seemed delighted that I had stopped in to say goodbye. And 'see you again.'

"Absolutely!" he said, "So we can talk some more about New Mexico."

Sure. There's a topic.

Here are some other topics...

Let's talk about how good it will feel to sink my dick into your virgin boy butt.
Let's talk about turning you onto cigars.
Let's talk about how a collar would frame that dreamy face of yours so well.
Let's talk about how excited I get thinking about you wrapped up in duct tape, with my cum all over your smiling face.
Let's talk about me training your boy ass to take my fist.
Let's talk about boot service.
Let's talk about us drifting off to sleep, me enfolding you in my arms, and my dick up your butt.
Let's talk about taking you to get pierced.

Damn, I am hot for that boy!

But are there "issues?" Of course there are issues. When are there not issues?

Like what?

Like the fact that he's probably twenty years old and probably way inexperienced. He probably isn't sure if he's queer yet. And he's twenty years old. He has no idea what he wants. He'll pledge undying love and commitment and then go chasing after some lifeguard at the local Y. His fears and ambivalance about being gay (coming out to his parents, if he hasn't already done so, and everybody else) will be projected onto me. So it would be a big ol' case of attraction-avoidance.

But I say, Go For It! I think after a few more conversations about New Mexico or whatever, I'll ask if he wants to get together for dinner or a movie or something together. Go some place where we can take a walk afterwards, and I can take his hand.

I've got to make sure I don't do what I always do: dissipate that sexual tension.

*sigh*

I wonder if Bucky jerks off at night thinking about that big bald guy with the bushy stache who comes in every day from his carpenter job for a latte? Well, given his age, he's probably jerking off eleven times a day. (If this does go somewhere, will I be able to keep up with that libido?)

Doubtless, if I introduce the idea of S/M in terms of, "I really like to whip men until they bleed" or something, he'll be heading for the hills, tucking his tail between his legs.

But I do want to be upfront about it. I'll talk about the spiritual and healing aspects of this journey of mine. About how the world is his oyster, too. That should be a better approach.

He is soooo sweet. And local. And he has a beard.

I could go places with a boy like him.

And, more importantly, he could take me places. Gotta remember that.

Definitely gotta remember that.


No comments: