Saturday, November 01, 2003

Undone by Jesse James?

Not yet.

Y'see, the plan was to head down to Philadelphia for a night at the Bike Stop. Estimated Time of Departure: 8 pm. It's now 10:03 pm.

So what happened?

Monster Garage.

They showed the season finale from last year, when the team lost the challenge. The premiere this season was bringing back the losing team from last year to have a second shot. And they came through.

My favorite moment: two of the guys argue about who is the better welder.

My only disappointment: These guys were hot. I would have appreciated some full frontal nudity.

Anyway, now I'm gonna debut my cop uniform and hit the road. I should still be able to spend a good hour and a half there before last call. And maybe meet the Dad of my dreams.

Over and out for now.


No comments: