Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Madly Deeply Passionately

I'm in love.

With Starbucks Boy.

He rocks.

After work, per usual, I went to Starbucks. And there he was! He's a new Starbucks employee! He doesn't just work on Sundays! I'll be seeing quite a bit of Starbucks Boy!

There he was in all his splendor. Tragically, I didn't get his cash register. And tragically, they know I'm all about Grande Lattes, so I couldn't pretend to be making up my mind and let someone go ahead of me. But all was not lost! Whilst I was sitting enjoying my latte, Starbucks Boy made the rounds with the sweeper, and he spoke to me.

He said, "Excuse me, Sir," as he got behind my chair.

*sigh*

Starbucks Boy called me 'Sir.'

And then, Starbucks Boy apparently got off work, as he sat wearing a chic leather coat (very Richard Roundtree in the early '70s, very Superfly) while he sat and discussed something on paper with an older gentleman.

I ran into an old high school chum who tracked me down. We're going to my 20th high school reunion together. Chum is a wee bit of a dweeb, like he was then, and I think he's also a wee bit infatuated with me.

Rotsa Ruck, Chum. While we talked and caught up, I only had eyes for Starbucks Boy.

He is so adorable. He smokes (he and his older guy repaired to the porch so Starbucks Boy could have a cigaret), so I'll be able to turn Starbucks Boy onto cigars. He would look great wearing handcuffs. Namely, my handcuffs. Handcuffs and boots. With my cum smeared all over his sweet face.

Oh, Starbucks Boy. I have plans for you.

Care to dance?


No comments: