Friday, April 04, 2003

A few days ago, addaboy had a post about how he knew somebody who surprised his boyfriend with a trip to Hawaii. Ad' said he couldn't imagine how cool that would be to have someone surprise you like that, and complained that no one so much as surprised him with springing for pizza at lunch. Soooo... Gallant guy that I am, I invited Ad' to lunch. And, I believe, a good time was had by all. We compared notes on jobs, talked about blogging, and discussed the unique and wonderful experience of taking straight friends to gay bars. Way cool.


Oh. And at one point, I talked about what a disaster it would be--given the things that I've said about my boss--if it became known here at work that I keep this blog. So I get back to the office, and I got a phone call for a friend of mine who used to work in this office but is now working for another politico, and my friend's opener was, "So how is everything in the world of Boss Sunshine?" No... No way... It couldn't be... I'm gonna go Google myself right away.


No comments: