Sunday, April 27, 2003

*whew*

It's late. I will blog but briefly. Spirituality Special Interest Group: Really really good. A great group of guys and some powerful discussion. Afterwards, I went for coffee with Diabolique. D. was affirming of the move to Pennsylvania. Agreed with me that I had some unfinished business there. And, he pointed out that it's the next place on the itinerary, not the destination itself. Then I went to the gym, and did shoulders and back. Then off to Factory where I placed phone calls to Baron von Philadelphia and UnFortunate to let them know the news of my planned departure. Ho humm. Now what to do on a Saturday night with no LURE to go to? I went and had eggs at Manatus, and then was inspired to darken the doors of El Mirage.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was just what I needed, but I did have fun. Diabolique, working the door, was kind enough to comp me. Luv that! Had some trouble getting into the swing of things at first. There I was, getting a blow job, and two boys working each tit with their mouths, and I was sort of thinking of phone calls I need to make. Not really, but I didn't quite feel into it. I wanted to connect--albeit at some minimal level, given the locale--with a hot man. Then I found one. He was sort of a hot Brooklyn Daddy. Gold chains, very hairy, kept burping really loud. Perfect. So I'm just having a blast with him, when over his shoulder I see this guy wearing a rubber vest, and with a really enormous penis. REP, it turns out, had his sites set on Brooklyn Daddy. There was a moment of hesitation, and Brooklyn turned his attention towards REP. That, it turns out, is when things got really interesting. REP had his act down. First, he gave some mouth action to Brooklyn, and then, when Brooklyn was very turned on to his ass, gave him a really good ploughing. Observing, I had no problem bringing myself to the verge of cumming, and staying there. Brooklyn, satisfied, moved on, and I sort of tracked REP. And REP did it again. Same deal. Then, REP spotted his third conquest (that I saw anyway) of the night. Sweet blond muscle boy. Actually, I spotted Sweet Blond a minute before REP did, but REP was quicker on the draw. They did some hot and heavy making out for a bit, tweaking each others tits, that kind of thing. Sweet Blond tried to satisfy REP with a blow job, but REP, of course, had some other ideas. He started diddling Sweet Blond up the butt. But, when he turned him around and started knocking on heaven's door, sweet blond thought better of taking it raw. But, REP had him get up on the upholstered bench, and started with the rim job. Sweet Blond was getting very, very, very hot.

And so was I. Tension was building. Would Sweet Blond allow himself to be barebacked? Would desire win out over caution? REP made his move... Sweet Blond--agonizingly--got to his feet, and turned and faced REP. Right at this moment, a very hot boy I had played with a little earlier, who was getting ploughed and blown, decided he needed a wee bit more in the way of activity, and his mouth went for my (sore, tender, sensitive) nipple. Blammo! I shot. Not even touching my dick. Thanks REP. Thanks Sweet Blond. Thanks hot boy.

I got my stuff from the coat check guys, and headed home.


No comments: