Thursday, April 10, 2003

I had never experienced gay life in New York City in the '70s until last night. The final night of the LURE was just great. I was feeling tired and thinking how nice bed would be when I walked over after having dinner with Diabolique following the GMSMA program. (The program was generally well received. I'm thrilled it's over.)

Stood in line to get in, stood in line for coat check. And then dove into the mix. UnFortunate was there, recently single. As in, about an hour before he arrived at the LURE.

So I made out with several very hot boys. And then just enjoyed the carnal carnival around me. Dicks were everywhere! Everybody had'em out. I saw a dwarf get a hand job.

And, I ran into a guy we'll call Puno (there's a ~ over that n, but I don't know how to do that in html). We kinda like each other a lot. He let me sleep over last Saturday. Something I much appreciated.

And today. For just about the entire day, I worked getting the GMSMA books in shape. At this point, I have a headache and the chills. I choose to believe it's because I haven't had much to eat today, didn't get enough sleep at all this week, and I haven't been to the gym. So I'm worn down to a nub. I refuse to believe it's because I'm coming down with something before I got to Boston for the Leather Leadership Conference. That just wouldn't do.

Here's the poem. I'm taking my trusty iBook, but I can't promise I'll be blogging. The connection will be dial-up at best.

This Is Just To Say
By William Carlos Williams

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast.

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold.


No comments: