Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Down Day

Waiting for the Comcast truck to show up to hook me up with a broadband connection...fixing ham and eggs and toast for breakfast...wondering if I still smell like piss from last night...dreading the thought of getting up at 5:30 to go into work tomorrow...hoping that I'll get my act together to go to the gym this afternoon...maybe give my brother a call and see if he'd like to take a break from his wife's vegan cooking and come over for some of my good turkey noodle soup?...oh right. I've got to vacuum today...woodbox is almost empty...email from the editor of GMSMA's Newslink asking if I could turn the presentation I did last year on S/M and drug use into an article; I'll have to figure out where the notes are in the garage...today is a good day to take Faithful Comapnion for a good long walk...Dang. I've seen tonight's Queer Eye episode already...I think it's kind of strange that the West Wing's Jeb Bartlett's campaign slogan was 'Bartlett for America' and real life New England Governor Howard Dean's slogan is 'Dean for America'...only two and a half months until softball season starts up again! Go Ballbreakers!...I wonder when I'll ever have the time and money to get to do some traveling again...Did you know you have your father's penis? Every man has an X and a Y chromosome. Most chromosomes are formed by the combination of the father's chromosomes and the mother's chromosomes, but since the mother doesn't have a Y chromosome to contribute to the mix, if it's a boy, it gets the full and uncombined y chromosome from the father. About the only thing coded completely by the Y chromosome is the penis. So, your penis is sort of a clone of your father's penis. Neat, huh?


No comments: