Monday, December 29, 2003

Yes, Sir!

Well that was sweet!

Just got back from a date with Coatcheck Sir. (Gotta come up with another name for him. 'Coatcheck Sir' makes me think of that number from Sweet Charity: "Check your hat, Sir? Check your coat, Sir?" Let's call him PissBoss.

Anyway, after more than a few wrong turns (usually I'm great at finding my way around while driving), I found his house, ablaze with Christmas lights. PissBoss pointed out that he was making a political statement with his lights as the display included two reindeer, one smaller and one larger. A big buck and a boy buck.

A lot to like about this guy, no?

Once inside, I got a quick tour, and then it was into the bedroom/playroom. I stripped on orders, and put my boots back on. And then, Piss Boss handcuffed me. (He got it right the first time. This man knows how to wield a pair of handcuffs. My faith in leatherclad humanity is restored.) As far as working me over (punching and working my balls and dick and such), PissBoss went pretty easy on me. After all, it was our first date. Exploratory, y'unnerstan'.

But then, things really got going. PissBoss has trained himself not only to piss with his dick rock hard (no mean feat, believe you me), but he can piss in these controlled spurts. I have never seen anything like that. PissBoss started by getting my cock and balls wet. Then I went down on my knees, and he got my chest glistening with his hot Dad piss. Then my back, working it into my ass crack. I got in a couple of good swallows, but again, PissBoss was careful not to overwhelm me, wuss that I am.

Slowly, slowly, PissBoss worked to a crescendo. And what did that look like? Me with a chain around my neck, restraining me on the floor to the bedpost, while PissBoss let fly, soaking me. While I licked his piss-wet balls, PissBoss shot his load all over me. There I was, chained up, with PissBoss--beautiful man that he is--standing over me, covered in my Sir's piss and cum.

Talk about 'Pig Heaven.'

Working my own cock, I pretty quickly added to the heady brew of piss, cum, and lube that had me glistening in the candlelight of PissBoss' bed chamber.

No cleaning off for this piss pig! PissBoss unchained me, and I stretched out on the bed.

Pillow talk ensued while the piss and cum dried on me. We talked about Topping and bottoming, and what really got us going, and our own salvation history stories vis a vis leather, and boys we had known, and people we knew in common. PissBoss is apparently really good friends with a former President of GMSMA, a man who worked tirelessly to build the organization, and was the co-creator of both Folsom Street East and Leather Pride Night during his tenure with the organization.

PissBoss is a great guy. I'm looking forward to being coatcheck boy at the Bike Stop with PissBoss on New Year's Eve.

But in the wake of this great scene, I sort of have this feeling in my gut: "Okay. I think I need to be a Top for a while."

Yeah. I need to be the Sir for a bit. I need to get into The Zone. I need to take some lucky boy on a journey. I need to pack up my gear bag, planning out the scene step by step. Yeah. I need to be the Sir.

Not that I'm done with bottoming, but I need to give it a break for a while. Find some sweet faced boy and beat himm, then, hopefully, watch as the bruises blossom.

But damn! Thanks for a great night, PissBoss! Many happy returns.


No comments: