Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Limits

Subject One, Lesson One in any SM 101 workshop you should stumble into is limit-setting and negotiation. I do this pretty well. As a Top. "I'm into singletail whips, beating for bruises, flogging, chain bondage, piss, mummification, fisting, and some other things."

But now, rather far along in my career, I'm getting all befuddled and tongue tied when it comes to negotiation, and answering the question, "What are you into?" This is due to the fact that lately, that question has been posed to me, "What are you into, boy?"

What am I into? What are my limits? I need to sit down and think about this. Of the diverse range of S/M play activities, I know my likes and dislikes as a Top, but what about with this bottom stuff?

So I've put some thought into that. Here's what I have so far.

I'm generally up for...

  • bondage
  • leash and collar
  • piss
  • chastity
  • boot service
  • caging
  • K9
  • Mummification
  • Endurance Bondage
  • Spit
  • Verbal Domination
  • Spanking/Paddling/Strapping
  • Ass Play


Yeah... but we need to talk some...

  • CBT
  • Flogging
  • Punching
  • Rimming
  • TT
  • Whipping
  • Electro
  • Fisting
  • Cutting
  • Hoods
  • Gags


That list is mostly composed of things that I'm interested in, but don't have anything in the way of experience with (cbt, tt, electro, fisting, cutting, hoods), and things that I would want to be assured that the Top is competent and experienced (flogging, punching, whipping).

No. Absolutely not...

  • Burning me
  • Eating shit


I've also decided to include among the information that I present to potential Tops some extreme fantasies that really get me going. As a Top, this is gold. I love it when a bottom entrusts me with this information. Then, I set about devising a safe-sane-consensual way of honoring (good word!) this fantasy.

So here's the fantasy list...

  • longpig
  • truncation
  • nullo
  • feeder/gainer
  • coerced extreme tattooing and freakification
  • hanging
  • permanent captivity
  • reification (turning something or someone animate into an inanimate thing)
  • burying alive


An appeal to readers more experienced and thoughtful than I: What am I forgetting here? It would be great to have as complete a roster as possible to present to these... these... men who want to do these awful things to me!

(Bring'em on!)


No comments: