Sunday, December 14, 2003

Trust Your Gut

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I had a great time with Marlboro Sir. This could well be the start of an enduring friendship.

I could not have been more desultory whilst inserting the butt plug, adjusting the cock cage, and heading off to Sir's house yesterday afternoon. "Damn damn damn damn damn," I thought, "I would sooooo much rather be at home with my father, perhaps making the trek down to the Bike Stop tonight. But no. I'm looking in the face the prospect of sitting in a Petco dog cage in a freezing basement. Damn."

I got off to a late start (my father wanted me to address all of his Christmas cards). I showed up late. Sir was ready for me. Inside I went, and up the stairs (!), where I was ordered to strip down and get in the cage, that had been thankfully relocated to the toasty warm second floor.

Being in the cage allowed me to find my boy headspace. It was good in the cage. Then the door opened. Sir had promised me a 'special surprise,' and here he was, wearing Frye boots, a leather jock strap, and and vest.

Cool.

Then, the magic was broken. "You're fucking under arrest!" he said, sounding an awful lot the way that Charles Nelson Riley would deliver that line. I was stunned into silence. "Uh oh. Is he for real?"

But, then a great thing happened. I challenged myself to go even deeper into boyspace. I was serving my Sir. It wasn't about what I needed or wanted. I was serving my Sir.

I managed to maintain this while Charles Nelson ordered me out of the cage and to my feet, and then tried and failed to put handcuffs on me, something he apparently had never ever done before in his life.

Singletails Top Tip: Rehearse! Rehearse! Rehearse! Never do anything in a scene that you haven't done at least ten times before, and if that means sitting in your room and handcuffing a handy plush toy, do that.

Anyway, Charles Nelson was sporting a hardon, and he wanted it serviced. So that helped a lot. I was a cockslave for my Sir, servicing his buddies, making him proud.

Then it was down to the basement (brrrrrr!) and into the sling. I was my Sir's hole, giving service to his friends. Unfortunately, my hole wasn't cooperating. Charles Nelson couldn't get in there. Alas. While Charles Nelson was trying for it, Sir bent over and put his arms around me, keeping me warm, stroking me, telling me I was a good boy and how proud he was of me. Charles Nelson gave up trying. And Sir asked if I wanted my Dad's dick inside me.

"Yes, Sir!" was my enthusiastic response. And Sir got in position and slid right in. Our eyes locked. It was magnificent. With Sir's permission, I started working my dick. I shot what Sir and Charles Nelson felt was the most impressive load they had seen in a while. Then, Charles Nelson ordered Sir into the sling. For a milking. Sir couldn't make it happen, but I sure had a good time trying my damndest to bring Sir off. When it became apparent to all of us that it wasn't going to happen, it was Charles Nelson's turn to take a ride in the sling. Sir worked his dick while I worked Charles Nelson's chest and nips, and Charles Nelson climaxed.

Then, we repaired to the other room and Charles Nelson suggested that we all drop our roles and just chat.

Nothin' doin' from this boy. Not while I was with my Sir. Not for Charles Nelson or for any other man alive. Charles Nelson got himself dressed, chatted briefly, but sensed that something was up with me and Sir, sensed that there was some energy going on there, and hit the road.

Sir considered his options, and decided that rather than stuffing me in the cage, rather than beating my ass, rather than putting me back in the sling for Round Two, he had another idea: the jacuzzi! We headed upstairs, Sir drew a bath, ordered me to strip,and the two of us climbed into the jacuzzi while we talked and shared a cigar.

Talked? Sir talked about taking off my balls, and my dick, and inking me, and making me his boy for good, putting his mark on me, how good it felt for him to own my cock and my asshole this past week, how he was making me a pure bottom boy, forgetting I even have a cock, and getting all my pleasure out of giving up my asshole for whatever men wanted a piece of it, making me a cum dump, getting to the point that when I give up my cock and balls, I won't even miss them, because my focus will have been on my asshole, the asshole that Sir would train, open me up, make me ready to take a mancock whenever, with no problem.

The plan was then for me to spend the night in the cage, but Sir revised that. Sir can do that. I slept in Sir's bed, with my butt plugged with the next larger size up, and Sir's arms around me all night long.

Bliss.

This morning, Sir woke me up. He told me he wanted to me to ride his dick. So I did.

Great. So great.

Then we headed downstairs. Sir told me to make myself comfy on the couch, have a cup of tea and a cigar, while Sir made breakfast. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon, ham biscuits (mine are better, as Sir will learn sometime soon), sticky buns, fresh fruit, and what Sir called 'sausage and cheese balls.' (I did not submit to the sausage and cheese balls. I may be on my way to being a cumdump peg boy, but I'm not gonna be eating any sausage and cheese balls made with that weird orange cheese anytime soon.) A buddy of Sir's came by for breakfast, and had to head out as we were finishing up.

And then Sir and I sat and talked. For about four hours. At one point, we repaired to the living room, and talked some more while Sir served up some hot apple cider. Sir and I talked about love and friendship, about relationships, about Dad and boys vs. Masters and slaves, about the intersection of fantasy and reality, about where we had been in the world and what we felt we knew at this point, about me Topping Sir, about being a Top, about Sir Topping me, about everything that went wrong last weekend and our respective reactions to it.

He's an intelligent, thoughtful, insightful man.

Oh, one more thing. Because this was an overnight trip, I had Faithful Companion in tow. Sir has a dog, too. A bassett hound. Faithful Companion and Sir's dog got on great. Just really loved each other. That was great.

Perfect.

Sir's gonna be doing some traveling over the next few weeks. We'll keep in touch though.

Perfect.


No comments: