Saturday, December 27, 2003

What a boy Wants

So tonight I'm heading down to the Bike Stop. It's the leather bar in Philadelphia. (For those of you reading this from New York City, a 'leather bar' is a place where leatherfolk congregate to meet, cruise, catch up, see, be seen, drink beer, and often, smoke cigars. There's a lot to like about a leather bar! Maybe one day you'll have one that you can go to!)

Anyway.

I'm looking forward to establishing something with Coatcheck Sir. Or Any Sir. At Starbucks this afternoon, I wrote this...


Take me.
Make me.
Test me.
Teach me.
Show me.
Love me.

Take me down. Take me down deep. Take firm hold of me with your strong hands. And take me down. Let me give up my power to you. You take control. Take me out of this world. Take me to a place where I am in your power. We will call this place your dungeon. Strip me. Beat the resistance out of me. Lock steel chains around my wrists, my ankles, my balls, my neck.

And I become your canvas. Mark me with ink. Put rings through my flesh. Brand my skin. Work my muscles. Control the body--mold it like clay--and the mind will follow.

Put me to the test. Whip me until I bleed. Beat me until I beg and cry. Spit in my face and make me be grateful for it.

Teach me to please you. Train my ass to be the hot, welcoming home for your cock. Train my mouth to pleasure your tits, your balls. Teach me to welcome the gift of your piss, the taste of your bootleather. Teach my hands to massage your muscles.

Show me a new way of being in the world. Show me the peace that comes with being on my knees, at your feet. Show me the certain security--always there for me--of your collar padlocked around my neck. Show me the strength and pride that comes in meeting the challenges you lead me to face. Show me the joy that comes with your acceptance even when I fall short.

Love me. Open yourself to me, little by little, until the prospect of life without me collared and attentive beside you is too terrible. Delight in me. Need me. Show me your hurt and frightened self that no one else sees. Know that you can trust me with that, because I'm your boy, Sir.

Take me.
Make me.
Test me.
Teach me.
Show me.
Love me.

Let this be our journey, yours and mine.



No comments: