Friday, December 12, 2003

Script Idea

At work today, there at the sanding table, one of my co-workers whose name begins with 'J' and I came up with a movie idea: The Doylestown Orbital Sander Massacre.

I'm hard at work now on the script. Here's an excerpt...

Pizza Face: A ha ha ha haaaa!
Victim: Omigod! It's you! The maniac with the orbital sander!
[Pizza Face fires up the orbital sander, which makes a whirring, whining sound.]
Victim: Aaaaaah! No! Stop! Please! Oh God! Nooooo! Aaaaah! Get away! No, please! Don't! Oh God No! Aaaaaaaah! Aieeee! Help me! Please somebody help me! Ow! Hey, that hurts! No! Please stop! Ouch! Hey! You're gonna break the skin in a minute if you keep that up! Ow! Quit it! Cut it out! Stop it! Aaaah! You're a demon from Hell! Oh no! Stop!

[Camera pans to clock on wall, showing time of 11:25.]

[Cut the scene.]

[Scene opens with clock on wall, showing time of 3:15. We hear Victim's screams, and the noise of the orbital sander.]

Victim: Aaaaaaah! Stop! Okay! Enough is enough! No more! Ow! My elbow can't take much more of that! Aiiieeeeeee! Please somebody help me! Noooooo! Please! Stop! Alright already!

Pizza Face: A ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!

And so on.


No comments: