Saturday, February 21, 2004

At Random

Are leather contests going the way of the buffalo and the five and dime? Only six contestants at MAL? Only one for Mr. Philadelphia Leather? i say, cool!

I'm totally in Top mode lately.

On Wednesday, March 10th, GMSMA will present a program on Punching. PunchPig is doing the presentation. And the demo. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be the demo bottom. More on this as the date approaches. No doubt.

I found a really cool help wanted ad. I'd need to wear a suit. I'd need to commute to Philadelphia. But it has a really lush salary attached. And I think I'd be great at it.

I'm going down to the Bike Stop tonight. I'm sort of open to the possibility of hooking up. Especially if I run into Harley. But if not, not.

Massage Boy had a great time and wants to do it again. I sort of feel the way I did when I realized that even though I had these fantasies about doing mean, painful things to men, there were men in the world who had fantasies about someone doing mean, painful things to them. "You mean... I come to your house, get naked, stink up the place with cigars, receive an unreciprocated blow job, then leave, and not only are you not pissed off, you want to do it again?" It's a pretty perfect world, huh?

There was one problematic guy on my softball team. He took things way way way too seriously. Well, our coach had a talk with him, and he's not going to play with us this year. Alas, his lover, whom we all love, is not going to play with us either.

There's this really hot man I've seen a few times at Starbucks. I think he's homeless. That is, he always is wearing like half a dozen layers. Today, he was reading Thacherey's Vanity Fair. No eye hockey from him, but he's nice to look at.

George Bush's dog died! That is terrible! The poor guy.

I have to get tested for HIV. And get a new battery for my watch. And make an appointment with my new doctor. (Who is also my father's doctor. How will Doc react when I explain that I'm a sexually active gay man? We'll soon see!) And I have to get car insurance. And I have to take my jeep in because there was a recall that sounds serious.

I'm back at the gym again! And the workout is going well. I've put on five pounds this week, up to 185 from 180. I did squats the other day for the first time since I wrecked my back. Watched my form this time, so it was fine.

Arena football is like PeeWee soccer. Whoever gets possession of the ball gets to score, unless somebody does something really really stupid.

I think about my Household idea about thirty times a day.

Tonight for dinner I made cock-a-leekie soup. it rocked. Dad liked it. And now I've gotta clean up the kitchen and get down to Philadelphia.

I am really really really tired of having no money.




No comments: