Friday, February 27, 2004

Kill Trevor!

Who is Trevor?

Trevor is eleven years old. Eleven is a difficult age. The world is profoundly confusing to any eleven year old. Here comes puberty! That's scary.

One more thing you should know about Trevor. If he could, he'd rule the world. He's already doing a pretty good job. This week, Trevor saw to it that two shock jocks, Howard Stern and something called Bubba the Love Sponge got fired. Trevor didn't like Howard and Bubba. And so they had to go. And, Trevor was the reason there was all of that hullaballoo about Janet Jackson's bosom during the Superbowl.

Y'see, many there are in our society that would like verrrry much to put Trevor in charge of things. Making the world safe for eleven year olds. That's what it's all about. "What if my child saw that?"

Trevor is the stand-in for all of those children. Get it?

Here's why I hate Trevor. I'm not eleven years old! I'm a grown up! If I want to listen to Howard or Bubba or be entertained by Janet Jackson's bared bosom on the half-time show, I should have that option.

But, nooooooo.

Trevor doesn't want that.

Kill Trevor.


No comments: