Saturday, February 28, 2004

Sex

Last night, after waffling for a couple of hours (maybe I should just stay in ... Nah, it's the weekend, make the most of it ... but I'm kinda tired, bed would feel good ... c'mon, there might be some good tourist dick), I drove doown to the Raven last night.

And there they all were. All of the Tims out in force. Getting noggleschlaggered on those big Raven drinks.

But there were two bear guys over in the corner.

It's like were ex-patriots. "Mon confrere! Mon semblable!" It's so funny. We spot each other, and it's like there's nobody else in the place. I got a beer, positioned myself in my spot under the smokeeter, and over came the younger of the two bear guys.

They were weekending in New Hope. Up from the Maryland DC suburbs. We talked about work. We talked about dogs. They asked if I wanted to come back to their room.

"Yup."

So off we went.

Alas, a local guy (who at least had facial hair but seemed to be wearing a Members Only jacket), decided to tag alone.

I got naked and laid back on the bed. Older bear guy (sooooo hot. way hot. well, they both were. beautiful men) was giving me a blow job to beat the band. Local guy waited for him to come up for air and then jumped in. He was kind of masturbatory. On his own trip. Younger bear guy took him aside and politely asked him to leave. Local guy was cool with that.

Then we got down to business.

It was great. Three men enjoying each other's bodies. Enjoying being men. I ended up plowing older bear guy while younger bear guy worked my tits and my hole. Ker-Pow! I shot.

They were having whiskey dick problems, so that was pretty much the Grand Finale. So they made a me sandwich on the bed.

But I had to be home. And they needed some time together as a couple. (They've been together ten years! How sweet is that?)

Out into the cold night, and I drove home once again over those Bucks County back roads.

That felt good.


No comments: