Thursday, February 19, 2004

Oh For Ford's Sake! It's the SingleTails Book Club!

That's right! The folks in the New Initiatives and Programs Department here at the SingleTails Compound (the I.M. Pei renovated Bucks County farm we call home) have come up with another idea. It's a Book Club! ("It worked pretty well for Oprah," was the opener on the White Paper that crossed my desk.)

So I'm game. I was an English Major in college, don't forget.

The first book we'll look at is Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. I know I know I know. You read it in high school. But let's all read it again, shall we? You have until March 1st to run out and buy yourself a copy and then dig in. As I've previously written here, I think the book has a lot to say about S/M. But we'll see.

So dig in, folks!


No comments: