Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Boing!

The shop floor staff at work consists of about forty men and one woman. I like the woman a lot. She's an art school grad with some nice ink. Anyway, today, as she was heading into the spray room, she stopped by where I was working...

Woman of Wood: Hey Dutch, what's that sticker on the back of your car? It's blue and black, and has a heart...?
Yours Truly: Leather Pride. Y'know, as in S/M.
Woman of Wood: Oh. Okay.
Yours Truly: Too much information?
Woman of Wood: Nah. Cool.

Maybe she'll keep it to herself. Maybe she ran into the spray room and made an announcement beginning with "Guess what!" But I didn't say, "Uhhh... It was there when I got the car" or "I don't know but I thought it was a coll design" or something lame like that.

*whew!*


No comments: