Saturday, March 10, 2007

Question Month!

It's a meme!

In the blogosphere, March is apparently Question Month. Send me a question, either as a comment to any post, or you can email me at drewkramer [at] mac [dot] com, and I'll respond.

I challenged girlfag with the following...

A few decades ago on PBS, there was a program called (I think) "Dinner Party." The idea was that various historical figures, portrayed by actors, were assembled to have dinner together. The program essentially consisted of their conversation.

So for instance, you'd have Elizabeth I, Abraham Lincoln, Macchiavelli, Thomas Jefferson, Lenin, and Ghandi discussing "Government" or whatever.

So, I asked girlfag, whose weblog is all about depth, insight, grace, and introspection, a wildly frivolous question: Who would be the seven guests at your "Dinner Party"? I also wanted to know what she'd serve.

How would I answer that question?

Hmmm...

Erasmus, Geronimo, Anaïs Nin, William James, Jack London, Montgomery Cliff, and Lou Gehrig.

First Course: Salad of roasted endive, apples, goat cheese, pecans in a tarragon vinaigrette
Second Course: Spring pea soup with fresh mint
Third Course: Raw oysters with wasabi
Fourth Course: Pork loin stuffed with apricots and vidalia onions
Fifth Course: Tart pastry filled with vanila custard topped with lemon curd

1 comment:

mhg said...

You are evil...you know?

It's a good thing I have a little bit of time to think about it. Definitely my toughest question yet.

Sadist!


love,
me