Thursday, January 30, 2003

Huh. Whaddya know. There were five Wednesdays in January, thus I did not miss a GMSMA program last night.
[deep sigh of relief]
My Gold Star for Perfect Attendance is still a going concern!

---------------------------------------

It's 'Give To Me Your Leather, Take From Me My Lace' Day. over at Girls Are Pretty
What are you doing to celebrate?

------------------------------

Today is both the birthday of Boss Sunshine and Vice President Dick Cheney. So Happy Birthday wishes go out from SingleTails to two Big Dicks!

--------------------------

Today is also Special Guy's birthday. (This coincidence grows increasingly freakish, huh?) As far as I'm concerned, that just blows astrology right out of the water. Dick Cheney, Boss Sunshine, Special Guy: there are no similarities there. Nada.

Word has it that Special Guy is in Palm Springs. Geez I miss him. We took it as far as we were able to, sublunary beings that we are, but I do miss him.

-----------------------------------

I'm way crushed out on this guy. What beautiful.. prose.

---------------------------

Oh. My. God. I have a weblog, and so does RuPaul! I am beside myself. It was a long, long time ago, back in my knocking-around-the-East-Village-going-to-clubs days, when I was floored by a realization: I will never be fabulous. I think of the witty rejoinder the next morning in the shower. I take a chance on the fashion forward pants and realize when I get home that it's eight inches too large in the waist. When I meet a celebrity I just about lose control of my bladder. I don't have that gene. But RuPaul Charles was graced with fabulousness in abundance. If you've never seen her up close and personal (preferably in some divey hotspot on Avenue A), just give it up. But, the fact that RuPaul has a blog and I have a blog, sort of makes me feel vicariously fabulous, or fabulous (however marginally) by association.

----------------------------------------------

Mystified by the complicated physics of Semi-Conductors? Let Britney explain it all to you! She knows this stuff inside and out.

------------------------------------

No comments: