Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Wanna Come?

The ever helpful and felicitious Lolita emailed to let me know that the fabulous vendors of all things Propper were M.P. Supplies. They don't have a website (tragically) but I managed to track them down on the web. 2733 West Emmaus in Allentown, PA. So, I'm heading there this Saturday. M.P. Supplies is apparently a non-kink operation, selling uniforms to cops. Now that's sort of interesting. They had a table at Mid-Atlantic Leather, and all the guys working at the booth were gay. That could only mean that someone at M.P. Supplies is down with the whole SM-leather-fetish thing, or, perhaps, they all are. I wonder if the police officers and State troopers who go there to buy their uniforms complain that those guys spend soooo much time taking measurements for a fitting when all the stuff they sell comes in standard sizes and you're buying off the rack. ("I just wanna measure your inseam one more time; we don't want this uniform to be too tight in the crotch.") Or maybe the police officers and troopers don't complain at all, and that's the reason that M.P. Supplies is able to do such brisk business even without a website.

So if any NYC-area readers are interested in taking a trip to what may bee a lusty, steamy, iniquitous mecca for uniform fetishists, y'all let me know. I'm heading out about 11 a.m. on Saturday.

And of course, there's more shopping afoot today. I'm going to run out over lunch and purchase... a shower head! I can't count the number of mornings I've stood underneath the tepid trickle of water running down my chest, surpassed in volume by the tears of rage and frustration running down my face. Basta, muchachos! If I could get a firehose nozzle and hook it up to the water pipe, I would. And, of course, between the new shower head and the pipe will hang that instrument of bliss, the Shower Shot.

The danger here is that I may never leave my apartment again.

No comments: