Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Look what was in my email inbox this morning!

"Hello my name is Ashley.I am a 24 year old house wife.
My husband is always gone on business trips, leaving me all by myself.
Sometimes I get to lonely and extremly horney! My problem is solved
now that I have found Fine Horney Wives.I go there and chat with women in
my same situation, sometimes we meet to have a little fun, and sometimes I
find a man to satisfy my wild and crazy desires. We would like to invite
you to join us and maybe you could satisfy me next!
You would not believe what is going on on this site and what people are saying about it!"

I'm sore confused. This was sent to me by someone named "Howard Preston." Could that be Ashley's husband? Maybe she's using her husband's email account. Pretty risky, Ashley! What if someone replied to your email, and Howard was the one that opened the reply? Yo. Wait a minute. If Ashley wants to cuckhold Howard, I'd best stay out of that. I mean, I don't even know Ashley and Howard. I think they should go to counseling. Have they tried talking it through? Could it be that Ashley has some sort of dependent personality disorder that makes her unable to forgo these dangerous liaisons? And could it be that Howard is in fact a homosexual, hence all those business trips and his inattention to Ashley? Okay. Breathe. I'm getting way to involved. I've just got to let go. I'll keep Howard and Ashley in my prayers. I guess that's all I can do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh here's a cool thing. I don't have a cold. My feet don't hurt. I have no cavities. My back is in good working order. I wish there was some wood in my office, as I should knock some. With MAL approaching, I'd best do all I can to maintain that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: