Monday, January 27, 2003

Yahoooooo! Whoopee! Oh yeah!!! Yes yes yes yes yesssss!!!

I just managed to remove the shower head from the shower in my apartment. I assumed that this was impossible, because it had been sealed with some white plumbing gunk, that made it impossible to turn by hand. Working at it with the pliers made all the difference. And now, the way is clear for me to obtain a Shower Shot. I cannot wait. In the October Archives of Singletails, roundabout Columbus Day weekend, I made the discovery of the sublime pleasures of 'cleaning out' whilst attending a wedding in Portland, Oregon. I think I blogged on for about 6,000 words about how much I enjoyed the experience. I was heart-sick upon returning home to learn that it would not be possible to enjoy this here at the humble abode, because of the white plumbing fixative gunk. Well, hold on to your hats, folks. Tomorrow at the Leatherman I'll be purchasing one of those lovely chrome wonders.

And then I'll be happy all the time.

I'm still fairly humming and glowing from the visit to wonderful boy last night. I'm totally looking forward to Saturday, when not only do I get to whip him again, but I'll be spending the night at the Penthouse.

Oh. And here's a wee bit of info I neglected to mention in last night's recital of events. I was getting ready to leave when I said, "I'm feeling a little hungry. Anything I might be able to chow down on?" I was thinking, "I wonder what sort of cereal is stocked here." b.w. asked me if I'd rather eat in the library or in the kitchen, I said 'kitchen,' and headed there to see what I might be able to score. About 30 seconds behind me up the stairs came boy wonderful, who presented me with steak frites, piping hot. I didn't even ask. Perhaps the inordinately wealthy now have access to some Star Trek like technology that allows them to summon up gourmet meals with a few clicks of a mouse. Perhaps it was his own uneaten dinner delivered by the french restaurant down the street. Who knows. I sat at the counter in the kitchen eating my perfectly prepared steak whilst b.w. laid at my feet with my booted feet resting on him. Good food, and a good boy right where he wanted to be, and right where I wanted him to be. It doesn't get much better.

I'm also on a quest for a second Propper Public Safety One Piece. I bought one at MAL from a vendor from Allentown, PA. (Alas, I didn't get their card... but hey, it ought to be on my credit card receipt when it comes in. I stopped at Weiss & Mahoney and Dave's Army Navy on my way home tonight. Alas, nothing of the sort. W&M had Propper, but not what I was after. But cool stuff nonetheless. The reason for this quest is that I want another one like the one that I bought for my Chicago Hellfire Club and GMSMA patches. A sort of 'play suit,' like Dennis the Menace used to wear. Lots of pockets, well made, and I look damn hot wearing it. Can't beat that.

-------------------------------

No comments: