Sunday, January 26, 2003

Well that was nice. I got together with my boy this evening, after the GMSMA special interest group. I had a sort of elaborate scene planned.

Step One: Secure his hands behind his back up against a post in his dungeon.
Step Two: Using vet wrap, bind him to the post around his head (as a blindfold), abdomen (right below the chest), knees, and ankles.
Step Three: Using the new flogger with the thin kangaroo tails, whip him liberally to get the blood to the surface and get the endorphins pumping.
Step Four: Apply as many clothes pins as possible to the exposed areas.
Step Five: Tease him gently, running my fingers along where the clothespins are attached.
Step Six: Remove the clothes pins by knocking them off with my weighs-a-ton elk flogger.
Step Seven: Aftercare and TLC.

Alas. I was finishing up Step Three when I noticed he was sweating, but his skin felt cold to the touch. Clammy, in other words. I did a check in. It turns out he was having stomach problems, maybe a touch of the flu. He was starting to feel light-headed. I had him out in about eleven seconds (responsible Top that I am).

So was I gravely disappointed? Not a bit. The flogging went well. (I swear, I am very good at flogging.) The new kangaroo flogger is all I had hoped. He said it felt great. And then, we talked. Probably for the first time. He told me about his family (it sort of resembles a Columbo episode, only Peter Falk hasn't come on the scene to solve the case yet. Although the DA did re-open it in the wake of public outcry. And you thought you had a crazy family, huh?) I told him about my family. We discussed briefly the fact that he's extraordinarily wealthy. He said that a lot of Masters he's met run for the hills, because they don't know how it's going to work. He said "even though I'm rich, I'm still a boy." I told him that issue had given me pause, but I thought he was too wonderful to let it stand in my way. It was wonderful.

We're going to play next Saturday night (I get to whip him again! Yay!) at the GMSMA dungeon demo at the LURE (C'mon down! Starts at 7:00 p.m., $15 at the door). We decided that I'd spend the night, bringing my dog over that afternoon, then off to the demo, hang at the LURE for a while whilst we have a beer. Then back to the Penthouse, where I'll spend the night.

Last time was just so perfect. I can't wait to have him drop and take off my boots, then I get into bed in the room with the roaring fire he built, and then he does enfleurage (a massage term I learned today) on my back until I go to sleep. And then he sleeps on the floor outside my door. I'm going to have him shine my boots this time, too.

He truly is boy wonderful. He's very grounded and centered. boy is an aspect of him that emerges when boy senses that he's wanted, cared for, and safe. At this point, I call boy forward just by addressing him.

It's pretty nice. So, I'm really looking forward to next Saturday. And, I'm looking forward to Friday, too. On Friday evening, I'm meeting up with a bunch of guys from my softball team at the Chelsea Piers batting cages.

Alas. Five days of work staring me in the face. It's like looking down the barrel of a snub-nosed revolver with five bullets in the six chambers. Ah well. It'll be alright. Whatever happens, I'm whipping my boy next Saturday night. If his stomach problem doesn't get worse...

(gulp)

No comments: