Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Oh. Ananuthathing. I've been busy searching the web for my favorite Wintertime news story. There's at least one every year. In 1999, three of them were brought to my attention. It goes like this: "A fourteen year old boy was shot to death today in an incident that has people in the town/suburb/neighborhood of ________ shocked. The boy was with a group of his friends, and they were throwing snowballs at passing cars/passer-by/people leaving the ______ Homes projects/shoveling snow/. A local man became enraged and shot one of the boys dead. Police have taken the man into custody and it is expected that he will be charged."

I was delighted that with the advent of SuperSoakers, I have something to look forward to during the summer months, too.

I'll send a Starbucks Card to the first reader who emails me with a url to this news item. I know it's out there.
C

No comments: