Monday, May 05, 2003

At the Spiegel on Saturday night, there was a guy with a boy on a leash. (At one point, they were standing next to where Bible Salesman and I were macking and I overheard their conversation: they were speaking disparagingly of the Spiegel. So it's not just me.)

Damn I want a slave. I really really really really want a slave. There are a few candidates here in NYC. I can't quite figure out how it would work with the move to Pennsylvania. I want training to take place on my turf. That would be quite a hike. Given that I don't know how things will work out financially, taking on a slave full time would be a dicey proposition. I would not want to take on that responsibility and have to back out. That would absolutely be the worst. A slave in Philadelphia might be more workable. That would be a trip on the SEPTA R5 train to Doylestown.

Dang these complications. I was on the way. I'd make a really good Master that I think just about any serious slave would fight to be collared by. It would be good for me, it would be good for him. I'm reading this dry academic tome on slavery in the Roman Empire and I'm semi-hard all the time.

Perhaps a word of explanation is due to the unititiated. Think of Mastery or slavery as being a discipline, like a monastic discipline, or going to med school, or something like that. On top of that, the roles are sexually charged for the participants, so there's gratifcation involved. And, a deep relationship.

Make sense?

While we here at Singletails are explaining things, I'll share an explanation of S/M I thought up this morning:

Think of Extreme Sports.
Now thing of Sex.
Now think of an amalgamation of the two.
That's S/M.


No comments: