Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Oh. I get it.

Shout out to autre and Bound and Determined for their great, right on the spot, affirming emails. Just what I needed to hear.

When Baron von Philadelphia walked into the Center after taking the train up from that city of his, my mood brightened considerably. And whilst we dined at that chi-chi Chelsea eatery known as the Galaxy Diner, I had a huge realization about my mood today.

I couldn't figure out why I wasn't feeling pumped after the great scene with Roman Cool last night. After ARt whipped me, I was flying for weeks.

And then it dawned on me. I was feeling blue because I was feeling. For the past many weeks, when people would say, "Gosh. Moving to Pennsylvania. That's big. How ya doing with that?" my response would be "Great! I think it will be great! Looking forward to it."

Inside I was numb. But there I was last night getting whipped. Laughing. Crying. Hootin' and hollerin'. And just like last time, like a dam breaking, the feelings came gushing forth.

Huh. As I write this, I'm getting a little tickling feeling on my right shoulder blade and a sudden stiffness in my deltoids I didn't notice before. Huh. How about that.

So it's cool. Now I know. I'm alive. It's all happening. And I'm here.

Helllloooooooo Chicago!

I think my Gracious Host has a puter, so I should be able to blog once I land on Friday.

Till then. Thanks.


No comments: