Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Edge's 100 Bloggers campaign is taking off. Here are my two favs so far: girlfag and Red Devil Wolf. Girlfag and I have had an email correspondence going back several months. Her emails to me concerning my blogging were essentially exactly what I wanted to hear. She picked up on all the points that I struggle to make, and told me that she had been moved to tears by something I wrote. Whenever I discuss whipping, I have girlfag in mind as the person I'm writing to. And Red Devil Wolf is none other than Sweetheart Sir, familiar to careful readers of Singletails. He is wildly dissatisfied with the nom de plume I've given him here in Singletails, as 'sweetheart' is not quite what he wants to project. But he is. He's a conscientious and skilled Top in SF who does some of the most amazing bondage work I've seen. And, he's always offered me encouragement and support. In my book (or, in my blog at any rate), he's a sweetheart.


No comments: