Tuesday, May 06, 2003

The deposition went well today. Don't believe I misspoke, and I think I came off as a likeable and credible witness. The plaintiff was there, sitting very stiffly. She's claiming that the accident caused her to have TMJ (the jaw thing), carpal tunnel syndrome, and a bruised disk. Now, carpal tunnel comes from repetitive motion. Was she repeatedly tightening and loosening her seatbelt? Sheesh.

Three more days with Boss Sunshine. Staff is planning a farewell lunch for me on Friday. Looking forward to that. Kind of. I've had a few of those in my day. They're usually pretty tedious, especially when you're very much looking forward to getting away. Still, I'm not looking to leave them behind, just Boss Sunshine and his insanity.

I am really looking forward to meeting up with severus on Friday night. I'm having all kinds of thoughts about, "could he be The One?" He seems smart, persistent, committed, and he likes pain. A lot. He told me that he's trained himself to cum without touching his dick while being flogged. I want to see that boy in chains at my feet. And I will! In just three days. The question is, will I want to let him go once I've got him weighted down with the chains?

If he's half the slave he says he is, then I could really get used to having him around pretty quickly. There we'll be. Out in some bar. I run into someone I know. "This is my slave, severus. severus, show this man some respect." Boom. He drops to the floor and his tongue gets busy on my buddy's boots. Looking down on him, my buddy notices the fresh marks on his back. My heart swells with pride. he's a good slave, and he belongs to me.

Want that. Want that bad.


No comments: