Thursday, May 29, 2003

Meanwhile, back in Gotham...

A good night. The Baron and I went across the river for the evening. First stop was the Leatherman. I purchased from my pals there an uncut piece of cow skin. It's narrower than what I hoped for, but it will work. What in the world do I want with that? Simple. I'm stealing an idea from Noted Author. I watched him do a few whipping scenes at Inferno last year. After the scene, he would rap his bottom in this enormous piece of rawhide he had. It was so perfect. And now I'll be able to do that, too. It serves a practical purpose in that the bottom is cold after getting whipped, but it also looks so hot. I've been using a blanket, which can now be returned to its rightful place on my bed.

Then, I went to the GMSMA program on S/M and the Law. It was pretty well put together, by a guy from Philadelphia (the Baron knows him slightly). The Baron opted out of the meeting and we met up afterwards. Then, it was off to dinner at Sazerac for the two of us.

Following dinner, we stopped into Ty's to make an appearance, as it was Support the Ballbreakers Night. Alabam was there. We made a date for Saturday night. I'm looking forward to it. Some good old fashioned fucking will be welcome after all the S/M play I've been seeing lately.

Post Ty's, I decided to take the Baron to Pork at the Eagle. It was the first time I went to Pork after it was translated from the LURE. Sadly, not the same. Not as crowded. Lots of white sneakered Chelsea boys. The Pork boys did their best, but somehow it just wasn't working. You got the idea that most of those in attendance were watching the proceedings with the same attitude that you watch sidewalk buskers: "Oh, that's kind of interesting and a welcome way to pass the time while I wait for this bus."

But, I did have a nice interaction with a guy named TJ. We cruised each other and he came over to talk early on in the evening, and then excused himself to look for his houseguest. Later, I was out back smoking when he came out. He asked what I was drinking and I said, "Red Bull"
"Not beer?" he said.
"No. Just Red Bull."
"Then I'm gonna piss on you," he said.
And he did.

Cool.

His buddy from SF pissed on me, too. Although his buddy had better aim. He made it into my fly, so it ran down my leg.

Been too too long since I did piss play. I hope I run into TJ again sometime soon.

So that was a good night. Hung out with the Baron. Got my cowhide. Got pissed on. Made a date for Saturday night.

Cool.


No comments: