Monday, May 19, 2003

Well that rocked.

Pup showed up on time. Pretty quickly, I had him chained up while we discussed limits. Then I started beating him. I used my really heavy elk skin flogger, my standard flogger, the handles of those floggers, my new polycarbonate night stick, and my Damascus gloved fists and open hands. Then I used hemp rope to bind him hand and foot, and beat him some more. Then, to beat the front of him, I restrainted him with hands behind his back, and bound him at thighs and ankles to my St. Andrew's Cross.

He took a beating well. This was kind of a departure for me. Usually, I just focus on flogging or singletails. But with this sweet pup, I wanted something more up close and personal. He took the beating so well that I concluded the scene by jerking him off while he was still bound to the cross. He shot buckets.

Alas, the sweet put is not black and blue. At all. Apparently he doesn't bruise all that much. Other than that, he's pretty flawless.

Speaking of beating, I heard from Punch Pig today. It seems we're on. Definitely to meet up, and if the energy is good... I'm pretty excited at the prospect. So if you see me idling down Christopher Street with a black eye and a fat lip, you'll know our meeting went well and things progressed apace.

Anyway. Sweet pup wore me out. (I really worked up a sweat. I've heard that boxing is a great workout.) Off to bed.


No comments: