Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Dang. I can't make it work. I was hoping to get to both sessions of Inferno. Alas, the cost of that would be $720. There's no way that I can make that work. I'll have to only go for one session, which at $370 is a little more in my price range.

Dese is da soicumstances what prevails.

I'll go with Session A, the first session, September 4th through the 7th. I'm volunteering for set up, so it will mean that all in all, I'll be there for a week solid. And that should be good. And, again this year I'll be fresh from a softball tournement over Labor Day Weekend.

I've been thinking a lot about going to Delta this year. Delta is similar to Inferno, although it's held in Southeastern Pennsylvania. As much as I'd like to, I just can't afford it.

Hate this poverty stuff. Not enjoying this one little bit.

Ah well. Must economize, as the British say.


No comments: