Saturday, May 31, 2003

Oh.

I have a theory. Here in NYC, it's been cold and raining for... what? months. In Seattle, it's been sunny and unseasonably warm. girlfag has been spending a lot of time gardening.

Somehow, NYC and Seattle have switched climates. I don't doubt that in no time at all, moss will cover the sidewalks here as it does in many parts of Seattle. Although in Seattle, people will all have to get summer houses in the Cascades because staying in the hot, humid city will be intolerable. And the place will smell like garbage.

Seattlites will all be tan. New Yorkers will all develop chronic depression from the absence of ultra-violet rays.

How could this have happened?

I hope it has nothing to do with my trip there back in December. Like maybe I unwittingly brought back some cosmic weather genii in my luggage.


No comments: