Monday, April 26, 2004

Ink Update

Oh yeah.

Met with Joe Rose tonight to talk about the tattoo project. He's great. He totally gets what I'm after and likes it. He told me that he'd have to do some sketches, because it would not work if the links in the chain wrapping around my calf were a different size than the links crossing my shoulder. Or whatever.

Good point, I say!

So he's going to come up with some sketches, and we're meeting again on May 13th to look them over. Also on that fateful day, I'll go under the needle. Y'see, the tattoo I have (the head of a wolf over a banner reading 'Stand Alone' on my right deltoid) is turning into a blue blob. It's over ten years old (Bay-beee... I had a tattoo before tattoos were cool) and at this point it needs a touch up. I'm looking forward to seeing what Joe 'He Of The Bold Lines' Rose will do to it.


No comments: