Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Yikes!

Okay.

Right.

Deep breath now.

Okay.

This weekend. This weekend coming up. This guy will be in town from San Francisco. Let's call him Big. (I like the Sex in the City parallel.) We've been typing back and forth for years. Like, five of 'em. One night, he saw me in Ty's. This was a while ago, too.

Anyway.

Big will be in NYC this weekend. On business. I'm planning on heading up Friday, getting into the city around 9pm or so. I'll give Almost Bruiser a call, he offered me his sofa and if he's in town this weekend, I'll take him up on that offer. (Big is staying with a friend of his, and he's not sure that he'll be able to press the hospitality extended with an overnight guest.)

Big is hot. I've had a hardon for this man for a long, long, long, long time. And he likes the looks of me, too. In all of our communications, there have been exactly no red flags. Not one. (A few months ago I had a date with a guy who said, by way of making conversation, that he had a tendency to lose his temper easily, and also mentioned at another point that he gets obsessive at times. I smiled and nodded and responded. And that was the last he heard from me. My radar is operational.)

So I'm pretty much shaking in my Wescos.

'Cause Big could be big. This could be the start of something. Or not. As Lolita once told me, "The internet don't mean shit. You gotta smell'em." And that absolutely holds true. I have two softball games on Saturday. And there's gardening I need to do on Sunday, so I'll have to be back here for that.

But, things could take off in a brand new direction here at SingleTails.

So stay tuned.


No comments: