Friday, February 28, 2003

Ah, Friday. Thank the Lord! Hopefully the day will sail by quickly.

Busy this weekend, but in good ways. Tomorrow I have a GMSMA mail party, followed at 3pm by a GMSMA workshop on Heavy Duty Bondage. (Hmmm. I wonder who the presenter is?) Then, I hope to meet up with Does Windows on Saturday night. On Sunday, a very hot man I met a few months ago at the Bike Stop is coming into town for half-a-day. We'll spend time, have some dinner, and if things go well, do a scene. I hope that works out. He has great energy, and I like him a lot.

The mailing tomorrow is primarily for the next edition of GMSMA's publication, Newslink. And, contained therein is an article I wrote on single tail whipping. So, my writing will be showing up in mailboxes across the country next week. Last year, when I appeared on the cover of Newslink, I had a recurring phenomenon where I would meet someone, and I could see them doing a sort of mental Google search, trying to figure out how they knew me. Alas, only my name, and not my image, accompanies the article, and my name is pretty ordinary and easy to forget.

No comments: