Thursday, February 13, 2003

"les primates capitulards toujours enquete de fromage'



That would be the translation into french of Groundskeeper Willie (from the Simpsons) indictment of the french, as rendereded by Le Monde. Groundskeeper Willie' basically said, "cheese eating surrender-monkies" and basically called it correct.

I'm boycotting Brie! (This is actually not a difficult thing. I never liked Brie. My sister would always say, "You have to like Brie, you're a homo!" Her rationale was that Brie tastes just like cum. Or, rather, cum tastes just like Brie. As I came of age sexually after the advent of AIDS--in fact, smack dab in the middle of the terror of the mid-Eighties, swallowing was never something I eroticized. So I can't say I really acclimated myself to that taste either. So I'm going to boycott Brie.


No comments: