Friday, February 28, 2003

Oh my stars and garters

Well blow me down. For this entire week, Boss Sunshine was essentially the man I used to know. It was a great week. Productive, busy, filled with moments of laughter, challenging and engaging. This was the job I signed up for. This was why I was so excited about coming back to work with Boss Sunshine. I felt validated and respected. It rocked.

Don't kick the football, Charlie Brown.




So it turns out that the St. Patrick's Day Parade meeeting was not to be tonight. Staffetta had found a reference to it on a website. It turns out that in fact the website did in fact list a meeting at the Center on February 28th, but in the year 2002, not 2003.

Instead, I have a nice quiet night at home. I'm making loin of pork stuffed with apricots and vidalia onions, and deglazing the pan with blackberry juice, served up with butternut squash and spinach.

Ah, bliss.


No comments: