Thursday, February 20, 2003

Great news. The guy I met at the Spiegel last Sunday night called me last night. I had bunches of work to do, and I didn't have a chance to return his call then, but I did today. (Being a responsible Top, I would have called to do a check in on Monday night and once again on Wednesday, but alas, he was already down the stairs and out the door before I realized that I had given him my number (thanks for those cards, Lolita!) but I hadn't gotten his number.

Anyway, he had a great time, and he wants to go another round. I had a great time, and I want to go another round, too. We tentatively made plans for Saturday night. There are a few things he's juggling, but he said he'd give me a call tomorrow night or Saturday morning and let me know if he can make it. I can't wait.

What has become of boy wonderful? Perhaps I should pester him with an email or a phone call. I left it in his hands, saying that given the fact that things were so insane with him (fires, floods, the ongoing Columbo episode that is his family), I'd wait to hear from him as to when we could get together again, although I hoped that would be soon. Perhaps things have not calmed down for him. Perhaps he's turning his attention to someone else. Perhaps I'll hear from him soon. (Okay, I'll come clean. When we met at the LURE last Saturday night, he asked me for the url for this website. Perhaps he's reading this.)

Well, we'll see.


No comments: