Saturday, February 22, 2003

What a great day!

Past President sent me a series of pieces that Joseph Bean wrote on the subject of Sex and Spirit. They made for wonderful reading, so thoughtful and provacative. Here's a small sample:

What shock will mature you? What con you give the world that will ease it’s labor burden as children might have? And, how can you advance God’s victory over Time as generations of offspring might have done?
Third, until you have “big” answers to work with, see that you do something with yourself and with your life that honestly aims at substantially contributing to the great work of the human race, that is, doing what is commonly and incorrectly called giving something back. Even very humble contributions are always needed. Throughout World War I, for example, one of the vital homeland activities was knitting bandages. A small task for each, a great accomplishment for all.


And, I read them while I was listening to the broadcast of the Metropolitan Opera's staging of Hector Berlioz's Les Troyans. Overall, a great way to spend the afternoon. And, I managed to get some house cleaning done.

Then, I got a phone call from the boy from last Sunday night. We'll call him Does Windows. DW is up for another get together tonight. So, I'm all suited up: leather pants that lace up the side, Wesco's, half-zip bike shirt. I plan to ask him at dinner about where his interests and experience lie outside of fisting. Hopefully, he'll report that he hasn't got a lot of experience, but he has a lot of interests. Last week, when I brought him home, I put him in bondage while I got the den ready to do a fisting scene. He calmed down and seemed to enjoy it. So tonight, I think I'll start off by mummifying him in Vet Wrap for a while, puting on a recording I have of Schubert's string quartets, and just let him enjoy powerlessness and immobility. And then I'll go for the gold again, giving him a nice punch fuck.

Oh, and also, I'm glad we're having dinner together. I look forward also to asking him where he's from, what his interests are, and get to know him soon.

And tonight, tonight I'll sleep with my arms wrapped around him, listening to the rain against the windowpane.



No comments: