Sunday, February 02, 2003

I shall blog but briefly. After too long away, I decided to head to the Dugout tonight for Beer Blast. Why have I stayed away? Great energy, great men, and was it my imagination, or was the beer somewhat colder than usual? Ran into Ecosse, my favorite up-for-anything cub. And tonight what he was up for was a bladder full of my piss. "Give me a couple of minutes," I said. I had just had a nice big latte at the Factory Cafe, and I was working my way through a beer. I had sort of vague stirrings in the abdominals, but nothing to get Ecosse down on his knees. So instead of a second beer, I ordered a coke and a bottle of water. I returned, and an overly anxious Ecosse was underneath the table, waiting on me. He got in position, and I proceeded to chug-a-lug the coke and the bottle of water. Nada. Dry well. I thought of waterfalls. I thought of those annoying fountain punch bowls you see at weddings. I thought of a garden hose. I thought of the gurgle of a urinal. No dice. He surfaced. He and Yet Another Jersey City Sadist headed out into the night. At this point, my bladder was distended to the point that I had to loosen my belt. I went to the bathroom, and even then, it didn't come easily. And when it did, it would have hardly been more than a mouthful for Ecosse.

That's the problem with watersports... it's dependent on bodily functions over which you have no control. Usually, this problem is readily surmountable: downing a gallon of spring water usually does the trick. But when water is $3 for sixteen ounces, it's a problem.

Later I had dinner at Manatus. I wasted two good hot steam loads of piss, thinking of Ecosse all the while. I know how my mind works. I'm not gonna rest until I do a nice piss scene with some lucky pig.

Ugh. Work tomorrow. (I wish I knew the html code to have 'work tomorrow' appear in dripping, creepy Addams' Family lettering. Five whole days of it. Luckily, Boss Sunshine will only be in NYC for the final two, but he can be even worse on the cell phone. And I'm busy on Tuesday and Thursday night this week, Tuesday being therapy and Thrusday being the Leather Pride Night organizing meeting.

Anyway, time to walk the dog and get to bed. Sleep is good. Sleep is very good.

No comments: