Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Yo. Interested in learning how to throw a single tail whip? If you live in the Greater New York Metropolitan Area or can get there, you'll soon have your chance. GMSMA is soon to be hosting a weekend workshop on Single Tail Whips. This is the very workshop that propelled me into this wonderful world, and quickly became something between a serious hobby and a reason for being with me. The workshop is incredible. All facets of the scene will be discussed, and Joel and Andrew, the presenters, are amazing men. The workshop will be held on March 29th and 30th, a Saturday and Sunday, from 2pm to 6pm each day, at the LGBT Center at 208 West 13th Street in Manhattan.

I decided to sign up for another go around. Why? Because I bought an eight foot bullwhip down at MAL, and I'd like to become proficient in the use thereof, and I can't think of a better way. So, in addition to learning how to throw (crack is addictive!), you'll get to meet me, if'n you haven't done that already. Go to GMSMA's website to find out how to register. A description is listed on the page for Educational Events Winter/Spring 2003.

Better do it fast. I can only imagine it will fill up quickly.


No comments: