Tuesday, July 29, 2003

And speaking of fucking men...

Today, after I pay bills (Egad.), after I catch up on some GMSMA stuff, after I do some quick shopping to get food for the trip, I'm loading my dog into the Liberty and heading out the the Pines.

I love the Pines. Truly I do. It's pretty much paradise. I can go to the beach. I can get drunk (cuz I'm not needing to worry about driving home), and I can get laid.

About that last item...

Usually, after heavy play, I'm after comfort sex... him and me taking it slow and calling each other 'buddy'... that kind of thing.

But not this time. I want some ruffstuff. And I wanna be the one dishing it out. I would really like to do some beating. I'm packing a flogger or two and some rope and probably my SAP gloves. Chances are just about nill that this will come to pass. I don't know who the players are. Everybody is wearing beachwear so you can't tell from wardrobe choices.

I guess my shiner will have to be my lantern light fixed to my prow.

In response to anybody that gets up the nerve to ask me about it, I'll say "You like bruises? Want some?" And we'll see how that goes.

PunchPig informs me that it's like a secret handshake or something. Most people look right through you or look away. But some boys are transfixed. Like the would-be gum swallower on the PATH platform.

Or I might end up settling for a blowjob in the Meatrack.

Whatever.

But I am feeling really intensely sexual.

Not like me.

Really it's not!

Maybe I'm reading too much geekslut.

I want it to be intense. And I want it to be hard. And I want it to be edgy.


No comments: