Thursday, July 24, 2003

Bondage! Flogging! Dog vomit!

A great scene transpired last night here at the Humble Abode. On Tuesday, I was approached by this guy on Leather Navigator who suggested that we get together. That night, both of us seemed reluctant to stir from our respective hearths. I suggested we meet up the following night, and that he come to me, so I'd have all of my gear at my disposal while I worked my magic. He was amenable.

So I called yesterday to confirm, and he cut me off ("I'm in my car, traffic is crazy, I'll call you back"). He didn't call back.

"Huh," I thought, "Typical."

But no! Just when I had given up hope and settled in to watching a season of the Sopranos that I have on video, he called saying he was on his way over. I snapped into action getting the den together and planning the scene in my mind.

But what's this, my dog, Faithful Companion (he gets a pseudonym, too), approached, very, I-need-a-walk-NOW. So out we went. He had diarrhea. I chalked it up to the heat. While I was out with him, L'Amour Bondage pulled up. The three of us went upstairs. I was pretty favorably impressed: L'Amour Bondage is a hot man.

Upstairs, after some preliminaries that unfortunately included him doing a bump, we got busy. Slowly, slowly, I loaded him down with chains, and then wrapped his head in vet wrap. He reminded me to take some pics, so I'll see about finding the time to post a few here. I am definitely getting the knack of chain bondage. He looked beautiful. I released some of the chains to put him in a supine position, and had him lick my balls while I worked his cock. No cum, because of the bump he had done.

(Chain Bondage Helpful Hint: I suppose I really should have a bolt cutter nearby while doing bondage with chains. I have no such thing. So when something doesn't work, it takes some time to undo the chains. So, I tell the bottom to be patient, that this will take a few minutes, and it's fine. So far.)

Then came Round Two. I put him up on the cross. Because L'Amour Bondage loves bondage, I took my time securing him to the St. Andrew's Cross with rope. Again, the final result was pleasing to the eye.

Now usually I'm a back man, but I sort of sensed that for him, it was all about his butt. So that's where I focused my attention with the floggers. And he had a beautiful butt. I mean breathtaking. Just perfectly formed.

The dynamics of the scene were different because he was up on crystal meth. Hence, it wasn't so much about connection. In fact, it wasn't at all about connection. I compensated for this, and had a good time anyway, by just going to town on his bound and helpless butt. I wouldn't do fisting or fucking with someone who's speeding, as that, to my mind, demands connection. But, for bondage and flogging, I was fine working with essentially a piece of meat.

We wound down when the hour got late (the scene lasted for about three hours), and when we emerged from the den to pee and such, discovered that Faithful Companion had vomited in a few places around the apartment, and most disturbing of all, there was a puddle of bloody diarrhea in the kitchen (on the linoleum floor for easy clean-up... thanks, Faithful Companion!).

Luckily, L'Amour Bondage, himself being a lifelong dog owner, didn't freak out. Owning a dog means cleaning up dogpiss, dogshit, and dog vomit. You get used to it.

I walked L'Amour Bondage out to his car, and took Faithful Companion for a long walk.

Faithful Companion seemed better on the walk, and I thought that perhaps the spell had passed. When we got back, I gave him a little water, which he promptly vomited. I sat with him, holding him, and it was pretty evident that Faithful Companion was not doing well.

I went to bed. This morning, I woke up, and when I put my foot on the floor, it went right into a gooey puddle of vomit. (This day is off to a good start!) Out in the kitchen, there was sort of a sea of vomit and diarrhea. So I've got a sick dog on my hands, and a lot to clean up.

Best get busy.


No comments: